Getting To Hakha

Select different types of transport for information and click on maps to expand.

Getting There

Book Now

If you are feeling adventurous, you can get to Hakha by motorbike. Permits are no longer required for foreigners to travel in Chin State, although roads can be rough. You can hire motorbikes in Kalaymyo (2 days journey time, overnight in Falam) or Mandalay (3-4 days).

The latest on visas for all nationalities, including e-visa and embassy info
Mobile & Internet in Myanmar
The latest on connectivity in this fast-changing country.